30. 03. 2012.

Clean face? No problem


I have discovered Formula 10.0.6 products at Sephora and these face cleansers are currently my favourite.
I have a combination/oily skin, prone to breakouts (especially when it’s that time of the month) and some blackheads. 


Formula 10.0.6


Formula 10.0.6 One Smooth Operator face scrub



This scrub exfoliates skin and draws out impurities, leaving skin clean and smooth.
It contains zinc, which has anti-irritant, antioxidant and healing properties, leaving skin feeling smooth. 
It also contains oat, which acts as a soap-free cleanser, absorbing excess oil from the skin’s surface and reducing redness; and pumice, a natural volcanic rock that exfoliates skin.
I love this scrub, it leaves the skin surface smooth and brightly.
It has a substantial amount of exfoliating agents in its creamy gel base.
Wet skin before usage, and then scrub gently. 
Do not scrub like a maniac in order to prevent skin irritation.




Formula 10.0.6 So Totally Clean Deep Pore Cleanser (original formula, orange one) 

This deep pore cleanser wipes away dirt, oil and impurities to unclog pores and refresh skin.
Two-in-one cleanser/toner formula cleanses and exfoliates oily and acne prone skin to help dry up breakouts.
It says cleanser + toner on the description but I only use it as a toner with a cotton puff.
I didn't find this too drying on my skin, it really does its job, but I do not like the smell and that's my biggest con.
It is quite strong since it contains alcohol so it is not suitable for dry/sensitive skin. 

Formula 10.0.6 So Totally Clean Sensitive Formula Cucumber + Sea Kelp 

It contains cucumber to refresh and invigorate, chamomile to calm and Tasmanian sea kelp to cleanse and protect while normalizing skin moisture content and stimulate healing.

I prefer this one and use it as a toner too. 
It is not over-drying, the smell is subtle making it pleasant to use and it is gentle on the skin.


 
Take care and  have fun!


Please note: This is my own personal opinion of the product
I do not guarantee that these will work for you.  
Disclaimer: All products mentioned are purchased by me

1 komentar:

  1. Teuvo Kuvat- Teuvo Images Finland visited this blog. Come and visit my blog . You should also tell your friends to my blog Teuvo Vehkalahti Finland

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for your comment :)